The project structure includes 4 transnational meetings and different local activities. The transnational meetings aim at exchanging good practices on specific themes in order to achieve the expected results of the project.
Transnational meetings are:
— > Faenza (Italy) from 4 to 7 May 2018
Focus on the first thematic working group (planning of events, citizens’ involvement).
— > Besançon, Champagnole and Delle (France) from 14 to 17 September 2018
Focus on harmonization of race rules and international relations.
— > Holice (Czech Republic) from 24 to 27 May 2019
Focus on communication and on the social potentialities of pedal cars
— > Ankara (Turkey) from 10 to 13 October 2019
Final event, project results, focus on athletic preparation
Local activities aim at involving a large number of participants and are:
- local meetings with schools (students and teachers) and associations
- promotion of European funding opportunities (local meetings/seminars)
- realization of an online forum on pedal cars
- local communication plans
- communication through the schools
The project also includes communication activities, including the realization of a project website (it is mandatory for the Erasmus+ Programme) and a Facebook page.